Top FAQs for Teachers
Every student and classroom is different, and Gooru is flexible enough to fit their different needs. We are constantly awed and inspired by the stories of our teachers who take advantage of Gooru to provide the best possible instruction to their students in a way that is dynamic, engaging, and productive. In our mission to make high-quality educational resources free and accessible, Gooru’s potential is equal to the unbounded innovation and creativity of the educators and students who use it.
2. How do I get started?
3. What is a collection, and how do I find them on Gooru?
4. Where do collections come from?
5. How do I create a collection?
6. How do share collections with others?
7. Can I assign collections to students?
8. Can I provide my students with assessments using Gooru?
9. Can I add my own files or websites to Gooru?
Did you find this article helpful?