How do I create an Assessment?
Anyone with a Gooru account can create assessments in Gooru. To create a new assessment, please login to Gooru and follow the steps below. (This feature is not available on the phone version of Gooru.)
1. Click on your username on the upper right corner.
2. Click on the Add button on top navigation bar.
3. Select Assessment from the dropdown menu.
4. Enter your Assessment Title and click Add.
5. To make any edits to assessment information, click on the Edit button to get started. Change the assessment cover image by clicking Update Thumbnail and select an image from your computer. Select a subject for your assessment, add Learning Objectives, and tag to standards. Click Save to save all your changes.
6. On the Editor section, click on +New Question or the + button. You may need to scroll down to see this section or click on the Editor tab on the top.
7. Choose a question type and click Add. You will arrive at the question builder. Continue to build out your question.
Here is a sample assessment with some questions. You can go back and edit your questions. You can rearrange the order in which they are in. Use the icon definition chart below to help you navigate around the editor.
Editor Icon Reference Chart
8. On the Settings section, set Content Visibility to On so this assessment is visible to everyone who visits your profile library. Set to Off to keep this assessment private and only visible to you.
Did you find this article helpful?