How do I access and download analytics data for an assessment?
Students will have to join your Classroom and take the assessment in your course before performance and progress analytics will be available on the analytics dashboard. Once this happens, you’ll be able to see information about student engagement and progress through the content you assign to them. Data analytics includes information such as time spent and answers to each question in the assessment.
To access and download assessment analytics for your classroom, please login to Gooru and follow the steps below.
1. Click on the Gooru Logo to go to your homepage.
2. Click on the Classroom for which you’d like to view information about student progress and performance.
3. Click on Data on the left navigation menu. You'll see the analytics dashboard with data organized into a table of rows (the students in your class) and columns (the units in your course). Each cell in this table gives you a student’s average score for the latest assessments within a given unit. Click on Download to export the data to a MS Excel (.csv) file and save to your computer.
4. Click on the Unit title at the column heading to drill down to the lesson level. Click on the Lesson title at the column heading to drill down to the collection level. Click on Download at each level to export the data to a MS Excel (.csv) file and save to your computer. At the assessment level, each cell in this table gives you a student’s latest score. Click on a cell in the table and you’ll be shown data for how your student interacts with each question in the assessment.
Student summary report:
5. Click on the Assessment title at the column heading and you’ll be shown data for how your entire class and how each student performed in the assessment.
6. Click on a question to see a distribution of class responses.
Did you find this article helpful?