How do I add a question?
Anyone with a Gooru account can create questions in Gooru. To create a new question, please login to Gooru and follow the steps below. (This feature is not available on the phone version of Gooru.)
1. Click on your username on the upper right corner to go to your user profile.
2. Click on the Add button on top navigation bar.
3. Select Question from the dropdown menu.
4. Enter your Question Title, select the type of question you would like and click Add.
5. Click Edit to construct your question and answer.
6. Click Edit on the Information area to enter additional information and tag your question to standards.
7. On the Settings section, set Content Visibility to On so this question is visible to everyone who visits your profile library. Set to Off to keep this question private and only visible to you.
Did you find this article helpful?