How do I copy an assessment from one Course to another Course?
If there’s an assessment in a course that you want to use it in another course, follow the steps below to copy the assessment from course A to course B.
Note: The steps are the same for copying a collection from course A to course B.
1. Find the assessment you want to copy from Course A. Click on the Copy icon to make a duplicate copy of the assessment.
2. Enter a new title for the duplicate copy and click Remix.
3. The original and the duplicate are both in your Lesson folder in Course A. Click the Remove icon to remove the duplicate from Course A.
4. Go back to Course B and expand the Lesson folder. Click Add From My Assessments
5. The duplicate copy shows up on the top in the side popup. Select it and click Add. The assessment has been added to Course B.
Did you find this article helpful?