How do I share an assessment with another course?
If there is an assessment in your library that is currently used in a course and you want to use it in another course, follow the steps below.
1. Go to your profile.
2. Click on Assessments.
3. Click on the title of the assessment you want to use in another course.
4. Click the Remix button in the upper left corner to make a duplicate copy of the assessment.
5. Enter a new title if you want and click Remix.
6. Go to the other course you want to use it in and expand the Lesson folder. Click Add From My Assessments to add the remixed assessment.
7. The remixed copy shows up on the top in the side popup. Select it and click Add. The assessment has been added to the Course.
Did you find this article helpful?