I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
If you log into the Learning Navigator with your username and password credentials and have forgotten your password, don’t worry -- it happens to the best of us! You can reset your password.
1. Navigate to www.gooru.org.
2. Click Login in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Click Forgot your password.
4. Enter your email address associated with your Gooru account > click Submit.
5. Log into your account that is associated with your Gooru account.
6. Click on the link in your email to reset the password.
7. Enter your new password twice > click Submit.
Google Single Sign-On Users:
If you use Google single sign-on to access the Learning Navigator, you do not need a Gooru password to log in. The first time you login, you will have to provide your Google username and password. After that, you will no longer have to enter your credentials. Just click on the Sign in with Google button, and our system will utilize your Google account information to log you in!
Did you find this article helpful?