Quick Tips for New Students
The Learning Navigator is free to use and always will be. Signing up for an account is easy. You don’t need an account to search and browse for learning resources in the catalog, but you will need one to start building and saving collections and study content.
Study content that has been personalized for them by their teacher.
Review their performance as they complete collections and assessments in their course.
Search, bookmark and study content to support their independent learning
Create an Account
1. Launch www.gooru.org and click on the Sign Up Free button in the upper right corner.2. There are two ways to create a Learning Navigator account:
1) Sign up for an account with Google Single Sign-On. With Google sign-in, you won’t need to provide a password as the Learning Navigator uses your Google account credentials to authenticate you. Everytime you come back to the Learning Navigator, you will need to sign-in with your Google credentials.
2) Create a new account with Email Credentials (your email address and password).
3. After selecting Student role and finishing the Basic Info page, you will be prompted to join a classroom.
Note: If you are under 13 years of age, your parents will have to obtain the Gooru account for you. Please review the age requirements to obtain an account.
4. You will be taken to your teacher’s course page. Here you can view your Daily Class Activities, Course Map, your performance data, and classroom information.
Did you find this article helpful?