How do I assign Daily Class Activities to my classroom?
You can assign collections and/or assessments as Daily Class Activities (DCA) that you want students to complete for that day. To assign an assessment or collection to your DCA, you need to have a classroom set up first.
To assign DCA to your classroom:
1. On the homepage, click on Daily Class Activities of the classroom you want to add the DCA to.2. Select if you want to add activities from your Course Map or from your Content. A. Add activities from your Course Map
On the Course Map, navigate to the assessment or collection by expanding the Unit and Lessons > click the + plus sign to add the activity to DCA > click Back to Daily Class Activities link.
B. Add activities from your Content
1) Click the Collection or Assessment tab > find the activity you want to add to DCA > click the + plus sign.
2) Select a classroom you want to add the DCA to > click Add button.
3) To go back to the DCA page, click Classrooms in the upper right corner > click Daily Class Activities of the classroom that you added the activity to.
- Click the Go Live button to view student performance data to see how students responded in real-time.
- Click the checkmark icon to assign the collection or assessment to the students.
- Click - minus sign to remove the collection or assessment from the DCA.
Did you find this article helpful?