How do I create a Course?
2. Click the Create dropdown button > select Course.
3. Enter the Course Title > select a Category > click Create button.
4. Edit the course information, add units and lessons, and turn on profile visibility on this page.
Click Update Thumbnail and select an appropriate image from your computer. Click on the Trash Bin icon in the upper righthand corner of the thumbnail to delete the thumbnail.
Edit the Course Title and add a Description.
Update the Category.
Select a Subject and Standard.
Select who the Audience will be.
Enter a Use Case.
Click Save button.
Click on Editor tab or scroll down to see the Editor section.
Create a Unit
Click on + Create New Unit or the + plus button to create a new unit.
Enter a Unit Title, Big Ideas, Essential Questions.
- Add Domain(s) that the unit will cover > click Save button. You can create as many units as needed.
Click the Unit title, then click Create new Lesson, or click the + plus button.
Enter a Lesson Title.
- Click the Save button. You can add as many lessons to a Unit as needed.
Settings TabTo make the course visible to share with others, click the Profile Visibility Setting to On.
You have created the Course, Unit, and Lesson shell. Next step is to add Collections or Assessments to the Course. Please refer to the related articles below.
Did you find this article helpful?