How do I edit a Collection?
Once you have remixed a collection or created one of your own, you can edit and personalize it to meet the needs of your students.
On the Edit Collection page, you can:
Edit the collection’s image, title, and standards
Add new resources
Copy resources to other collections
Add guiding narrations to each resource
1. Click on your username in the upper right corner to go to your profile.
2. Click Collection tab > click Edit icon on the Collection Card of the collection you want to edit.
3. To make any edits to the collection information, click on the Edit button to get started.
1) Change the collection cover image by clicking Update Thumbnail and select an image from your computer
2) Edit the Collection Title
3) Update or add Learning Objectives
4) Tag to Standards and 21st Century Skills
5) Click Save button
4. In the Editor section, click on the Edit icon to edit the resource or question.5. You can add additional resource by clicking on +New Resource, +New Question, or the + plus button to select creation of a resource or a question.
To Add a Resource:
Enter a Resource URL(ie. https://www.youtube.com)
Enter a Resource Title
Choose a Resource Type (webpage, video, interactive, audio, image, or text)
To Add a Question:
Choose a Question Type (multiple choices, multiple answers, drag and drop, highlight text, true or false, fill-in-the-blank, multiple select-image, multiple select-text, or free response)
Click Add button
You will arrive at the question builder. Continue to build out your question.
Use the icon definition chart below to help you navigate around the editor.
Did you find this article helpful?