How do I create a Collection?
A collection is a playlist of resources on a topic curated by a teacher. Each collection is comprised of resources, which may include images, videos, webpages, games, textbooks, questions, and more.
1. Click on your username in the upper right corner to go to your profile.
2. Click on the Create dropdown > select Collection.
3. Enter a Collection Title > click Create.
4. To make any edits to the collection information, click on the Edit button to get started.
1) Change the collection cover image by clicking Update Thumbnail and select an image from your computer.
2) Edit the Collection Title
3) Add Learning Objectives
4) Tag to Standards and 21st Century Skills5) Click Save. 5. In the Editor section, click on +New Resource to add a resource, +New Question to add a question, or the + plus button to select creation of a resource or a question. You may need to scroll down to see this section or click on the Editor tab in the black panel.
To add a Resource:
1) Enter a Resource URL(ie. https://www.youtube.com)
2) Upload a file if needed
3) Enter a Resource Title
4) Choose a Resource Type (webpage, video, interactive, audio, image, or text5) Click Create
To add a Question:
Use the icon definition chart below to help you navigate around the editor.
6. On the Settings section, set Profile Visibility to On so this collection is visible to everyone who visits your profile library. Set to Off to keep this collection private and only visible to you.
Did you find this article helpful?