How do I create a collection?
A collection is a playlist of resources on a topic curated by a teacher. Each collection is comprised of resources, which may include images, videos, webpages, games, textbooks, questions, and more.
1. Click on your username in the upper right corner.
2. Click on the Create dropdown > select Collection.
3. Enter a Collection Title > click Create.
4. To make any edits to the collection information, click on the Edit button to get started.
To add a Resource:
1) Enter a Resource URL(ie. https://www.youtube.com).
2) Upload a file if needed.
3) Enter a Resource Title.
4) Choose a Resource Type (webpage, video, interactive, audio, image, or text).
5) Click Create.
To add a Question:
Use the icon definition chart below to help you navigate around the editor.
6. In the Profile Visibility section, set the switch to On to make this collection visible to others who visit your profile library. Set it to Off to keep this collection private and only visible to you.
Did you find this article helpful?