How do I create a collection?
A collection is a playlist of resources and questions on a topic curated by a teacher. Each collection is comprised of resources, which may include images, videos, webpages, games, textbooks, and more.
1. Click on Content Manager in the upper right corner.
2. The My Content tab should be selected. Click on the Create dropdown > select Collection.
3. Enter a Collection Title > click Create.
4. To make any edits to the collection information, click on the Edit button to get started.
To add a Resource:
1) Enter a Resource URL(ie. https://www.youtube.com).
2) Upload a file if needed.
3) Enter a Resource Title.
4) Choose a Resource Type (webpage, video, interactive, audio, image, or text).
5) Click Create.
To add a Question:
Use the icon definition chart below to help you navigate around the editor.
7. To view and edit the newly created collection at a later time, click on Content Manager in the upper right corner > My Content tab should be highlighted > click on Collections tab. The new collection will be displayed.
Did you find this article helpful?