How do I add an assessment to a course?
If you do not have an assessment yet, please see the support article on how to create an assessment.
Once the assessment has been created, you can add it to your course.
1. On the homepage, click on the classroom that you want to add the assessment to.
2. Click Edit Course button.
3. In the Course Builder, click on Editor tab > navigate to the Unit and Lesson that you want to add the assessment to > click on From My Assessments.
4. Select the assessment that you want to add to the Course > click Add.
5. A green bar will appear briefly confirming that you have added the assessment to the course. (Click Edit to update and personalize the assessment or you can edit at a later time.)
6. To see the assessment in the course, navigate back to the classroom. Under the Course Map, navigate to the Unit and Lesson that you added the assessment to. The assessment is available to the students once you toggle the button on the right to On.
Did you find this article helpful?