How do I add a rubric to a free response question?
In the Learning Navigator, you can use rubrics to grade free response questions in collections and assessments. In this article, we will focus on adding a free response question to an assessment.
1. Click on your username in the upper right corner > My Content.2. Click on the Create dropdown > select Assessment.
3. Enter Assessment Title > click Create.
4. In the Content Editor:
Upload a thumbnail image and select an image from your computer to change the assessment cover image
Update Assessment Title as needed
Enter a Learning Objectives
Select a Category
Tag your assessment to Standards
Select an Audience, Depth of Knowledge, and 21st Century Skills
5. Click +New Question or the + plus sign > select New Question.
6. Select Free Response for the question type > click Create.
7. In the Editor section, enter a question > add an image for the question > toggle the Rubic setting to ON > click +From Existing Rubric.
8. Select a rubric you want to apply the question to > click Add. If you have not yet created a rubric, you will be prompted to go to My Content and create one.
9. Once you have added the rubric, you can still edit or delete it from the question. Click Save.You have added a rubric to a new assessment. The assessment can now be added to a Course or Daily Class Activities.
Did you find this article helpful?