How do I create a rubric?
2. Click on the Create button > select Rubrics from the dropdown menu.3. Enter a rubric title > click Create.
4. You will be taken to the content editor. You can tag your rubric to standards and upload a thumbnail image.
5. In the Rubric Creation section, toggle between adding a URL for the rubric or uploading it from your computer.
6. Click + Add New Category > enter a Category Title > set levels for each category. There is an option to turn Level and Scoring ON/OFF. Here is an example of a Rubric you can use to set up in the Learning Navigator.
7. Click the Save button. Your rubrics is now ready to be added to a free response question.
How do I add a rubric to a free response question?
How do I grade a Free Response Question using a rubric?
How do I view my teacher's feedback on Free Response question graded using a rubric?
Did you find this article helpful?